Live the Cozumel life at Stingray Villa
Do you enjoy lounging poolside with a cold margarita and feeling the warm sun against your body? Now imagine waking up to a fresh cup of organic coffee from the mountains of Chiapas, Mexico and heading out to your own outdoor patio to watch the hummingbirds.
Whisk away your worries at Stingray Villa, where you’ll find yourself steps away from the warm waters of the Caribbean and the shops and restaurants of Cozumel. In your rush to the view, you may miss the fact we built our Villa in 2019. You will find designer bedrooms, tiled bathrooms, and more.
WHY COZUMEL’S NEWEST BOUTIQUE INN
* Every room in the inn has views of the pool.
* We located the inn 3 blocks from the Caribbean where you can walk with no car needed.
* Flip-flopping to the Caribbean will feel like the best walk you’ve made in years.
A VILLA WITH THE COMFORTS OF HOME
* All the bedrooms feature a king-sized bed with buttery soft, 1000-thread count Egyptian cotton linens you can sink into after a long day.
* There is plenty of closet space for you to store your belongings and a room safe too.
* We stock the en-suite bathrooms with toiletries and towels.
* Don’t enjoy dragging massive suitcases? There are local laundromats that will wash, dry, and fold your clothes for a few pesos.
FAB LOCATION ON THE ISLAND OF COZUMEL
* You are pretty much in the heart of it all. And by “it all,” we mean everything from stunning sunsets, beautiful blue waters to restaurants, and nightclubs of downtown.
* In the center of the town, Stingray Villa is far enough away from all the cruise ships to give you a taste of the real Cozumel.
* Make your own wake when you rent a jet ski or channel your inner Jacques Cousteau on one of the Technicolor coral reefs around Cozumel.
* You’ll want to visit the restaurant Le Chef and stuff yourself with the famous Lobster Bacon Sandwich, where flip-flops are the dress code.
Sound like heaven? It is. And we’ve got marvelous news: We can make your scuba diving, flip-flopping, margarita drinking dreams come true. Book today.
Providing hospitality in the best way
Egyptian Cotton sheets
Fastest in Cozumel
In-Room Seating Area
Comfort in the Caribbean
Peek into our world
frequently asked questions
After living here for the past ten years, we have compiled many lists we love to share.
Here at Stingray Villa we have 4 rooms. Rooms 1 and 2 are on ground level.
No, but cars can use unlimited free street parking on the left-hand side of Jose Maria Morelos.
We are located in the heart of downtown at 15 Avenida Sur #501 y Calle Jose Maria Morelos so you can walk everywhere. The Caribbean Sea is 3 blocks away, which is a 5-minute walk.
We meet you at our Villa, and that is why we must know your flight arrival time and the airport you are flying into.
Yes on hair dryers, but our towels are meant to be used on-site, and should not be removed for use elsewhere on the island.
No. Each room has a refrigerator and coffee maker with organic coffee though.
What our guests are saying about us
Our check-in time is 3 pm. Guests who arrives early can store their luggage with us. Check-out time is 11:00 am.
Smoking is prohibited in all areas of Stingray Villa.
Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they’ve paid. Otherwise, they won’t get a refund.
Only registered guests of Stingray Villa will be allowed on site and the privilege of using said facilities.
All pets are prohibited on the property
Stingray Villa Cozumel is designed with the comfort and relaxation of adults only.
Silvia is the boss
We are Silvia & Greg, both entrepreneurs with a passion for hospitality, Mexico, real estate, and always looking to create amazing guest experiences. On a vacation trip to Cozumel in 2008, we immediately knew we had to move! It was a time in our lives to listen to that little voice in our heads. We regrouped to lead a saner life. We love meeting new people from different walks of life, but as hosts, we give our guests all the space they want.
"The whole world steps aside for the people who know where they are going"
Silvia has extensive knowledge of the travel and resort industry from her time spent with Vista Del Mar Boutique Hotel, Cozumel Bar Hop tours, Odyssey Tours, and Royal Holiday Club. My background as a former restaurant owner helps me offer outstanding customer service.
"The secret to happiness is liking what one has to do"
We will always try to meet and go beyond your expectations. If you have suggestions for us, please let us know!
Some great features we have are because of the inspirations of other guests that stayed with us. They had interesting ideas and communicated with us!
Hope to see you soon,
Greg & Silvia
Need more information? Please contact us with any questions you have.
15A Avenida Sur #501 y Calle Jose Maria Morelos
+1 314 827-6777